Sunday 30 November 2014

My Pamper Evening Routine♥

Okay so as it starts to get to the colder months and starts to get a lot colder outside I usually have Pamper Evenings which is when I just relax and have a bit of me time.
So today i'm going to be sharing with you what I would do on a Pamper Evening


Okay so first I would wipe of any makeup that I had on that day as it makes me feel more relaxed and fresher.


I would then run myself a nice warm bath and most likely put a bath bomb or some bath product in, so today I used my new Christmassy bath bomb which I got yesterday it's so cute! I much prefer baths in the winter as I said it gets much colder and sometimes it's just nice to relax but in the summer it's more like kind of wash and go.



I will also use Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel just to add some extra bubbles and make it even more Christmassy.



After I come out the bath I will then use my 'Hands that do wishes' Dry hands lotion, this is my personal favourite hand lotion as it's so creamy and it smells lovely, as the weather is getting quite cold it made my hands dry, but since I started using this it has softened my hands.


After I've moisturised my hands which is obviously one of the most important things you could moisturise as is your lips which most people forget to do, If you have very dry lips and they are a bit chapped I would definitely recommend using Eos it's one of my favourite lip balms to use and I love it so much!

I hate to admit but I bite/break my nails, I don't even realise I'm doing it but lately I've started to use the 'Sally Hansen Natural Nail Growth Revitalizer' I'm really determined to grow them so I can actually use the 20 odd nail polishes I own haha, wish me luck!

Once I've done all my beauty/pampering stuff I will then read for about 15-25 minutes and my favourite book at the moment is Zoe's new book 'Girl Online' I'm on chapter 9 and so far it's amazing!
Once I've read some of my book I will go onto Netflix and watch a movie, my favourite movies are Mean girls and LOL and types of movies like that but currently I've been watching 'Wild Child' it's so good.
I will probably be extremely tired after that so I will end up falling asleep as I'm such a party pooper haha.

Anyway that's what I would do on a pamper evening I hope you enjoyed reading!

-  нσρє

No comments:

Post a Comment