Monday 1 December 2014

Excited for christmas tag!♥

One of my friends/beauty bloggers did this tag, and I thought it was really good so I decided to try attempt it, here you go :)♥..

1. Are your christmas decorations up? If not, when are you putting them up?
No they aren't, but we may be putting them up on Saturday
 
2. What's at the top of your christmas list?
Nothing really, but I've asked for 
Some of  Zoella's beauty range as i'm dying to get some as I haven't tried any yet
and they look amazing!♥
 
 
3. Do you have an advent calendar?
Surprisingly no I don't, I never really thought about it and I just haven't gotten round to getting
one but I'll definetly be buying one soon♥.
 
4. Have you bought all your christmas presents or do you leave them all last minute to buy?
I usually go shopping on christmas eve day, and buy them then I'm never
organised♥..
 
5. Favourite christmas film(s)?
My favourite is either
Nativity 1 or Nativity 2 (I also saw they are bringing a 3rd one out which i'm very excited about)
Or Elf as it's a christmas classic and I love it♥
 
6. Have you tried the Costa Christmas Range?
No not yet, but I really want to try the Brownie Hot Chocolate one as it looks amazing!♥
 
7. Favourite christmas scent?
I really the smell of when someone has been cooking something
really nice and christmassy in the kitchen like gingerbread or something like that
or The Yankee Candle 'Candy Cane Lane'♥.
 
8. Do you wish for a white christmas?
Yes absolutely ! I don't think christmas is the same if it's not♥
 
9. Typical Christmas Meal?
Roast beef, Carrot and Swede Mash, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, gravy ect♥..
 
10. What tops your christmas tree?
It's a little fuchsia pink glittery star♥.
 
11. Admit it: Do you own a cringey christmas jumper?
No I don't actually but I saw some really cute ones in Primark
 
12. Do you have any traditions throughout December before Christmas day?
I'll wake up i'll say omg it's (....) days until christmas!♥
 
 
That's all!
I hope you enjoyed reading I tag everyone who has read or is reading this♥
 
-Hope♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment